Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*Splat* GAME OVER! Press 'R' to Try Again

I hate pink:
Pokemon: Mew
Ability: I Wanna Be The Guy
I Wanna Be The Guy is a complicated ability. Whenever the user gets hurt, I Wanna Be The Guy will supply the user with a superpower that will prevent the user from getting hurt the same way. The user is able to choose which power he/she wants as long as it can prevent the same form of attack from working again. If the user does not choose a power after getting hurt, I Wanna Be The Guy will automatically assign a power to him/her that fits the criteria. For example, when Mew is hit by a bamboo sword, he can choose to have rock-hard skin as an ability, making him completely invulnerable to blunt damage. If he doesn't choose anything, I Wanna Be The Guy might assign him rock-hard skin, or it might give him rubber skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment