Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First I Was Afraid, I Was Petrified

For all you guys out there who prefer healthy-looking girls to anorexic ones:
Pokemon: Blissey
Ability: I Will Survive
I Will Survive is an ability that provides the user with rapid regenerative abilities. Any injury or damage towards the user's body will be healed within seconds (But the initial attack will still hurt) and lost body parts can be fully regenerated in a few minutes. If the user succumbs to disease, he/she will continue to regenerate any cells infected and destroyed by the virus/bacteria but cannot destroy the virus/bacteria. If a projectile such as a bullet embeds itself in a wound, the wound will patch up but the foreign object will remain, causing discomfort and sometimes great pain. Blissey simply has I Will Survive activated passively. She tends to use her own body as a human shield to protect other people because she knows she'll usually come out unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment