Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fish are Friends, Not Food

Okay, so time is really starting to become a problem for me...with school about to start, I'm not sure if I can keep this up. I might have to go weekly...but not now. For now, I'll keep trying to be daily:
Pokemon: Milotic
Ability: Fish
Fish (Possibly the shortest name in my ability directory) is an ability that allwos the user to communicate with all sea creatures. The name is a bit misleading; The user is not limited to only talking with fish. Dolphins, whales, seals, and manatees will all be able to understand the user of Fish as well. Milotic...has little use for this ability really...But, since she spends a lot of time at the beach (Without getting tanned...She must be using ultra super special awesome sunblock or something...), she uses Fish to make a few underwater friends. Milotic considers herself the most beautiful person in town, while her sister is...You'll see her one day.

3 comments:

  1. Her sister must be Feebas. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, aren't you smart...
    Yes, her sister is Feebas, I'll post her up one day. Her ability actually allows her to rival Milotic in beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that sarcasm? XD;
    Her ability sounds interesting. Can't wait to see it =D

    ReplyDelete