Monday, February 21, 2011

My Sketchbooks Aren't Lasting Very Well...

They really aren't...The oldest of my specialized gijinka sketchbooks is 3 years old, and its already showing signs of severe degeneration. I'm gonna have to transfer my ideas from the book to the computer as fast as I can, so for now, I'll be posting gijinkas from my first sketchbook. Bear with me here; their powers are not as fun or interesting as my later gijinkas, but some of them are pretty flexible:
Pokemon: Skarmory
Ability: White Stripes
White Stripes is an ability that allows the user to effectively produce vacuum waves. A vacuum wave is produced when something (For example, a blade) moves through the air while White Stripes is active. the air molecules displaced by the movement will compress and move away in the shape of a wave, pulling a vacuum behind them. This vacuum is able to cut through anything by forcing molecules apart (Cause, y'know, that's kinda what a vacuum is...). The range of the vacuum wave is dependent on the force applied on the air molecules. Basically, the harder you swing, the farther the waves travel. The ability is, however, limited to blades and other sharp edges. White Stripes won't create vacuum waves from flailing arms. Skarmory's crimson blades (Connected around his wrist by chains, three blades for each hand) are his means of vacuum production. He is very serious, but sometimes impulsive. Do not agitate him.

2 comments:

  1. Apart from looking like that one ninja from the Ninja Boys series, his ability is VERY similar to Rekkuu. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Ninja Boys before so I can't really say anything about it...
    But this is the ability that I used as the basis for Rekkuu. Y'know, White Stripes in zanpakutou form.
    He can't control air pressure though.

    ReplyDelete