Friday, December 3, 2010

Unova? What Kind of a Name is That?

So this is what my drawings have been reduced to after a week in Australia...I'm not too satisfied with the sketchiness. Ah well, a bit of practice should at least return me to my original level:
Pokemon: Snivy
Ability: Green Sleeves
Green Sleeves is an ability that allows the user to reduce a person's limbs into leaves. A maximum of two limbs can be degenerated on any one person and the targets feel no pain from the process. The target pretty much "loses" his/her limbs and the effect can only be reversed by will (or loss of consciousness) of the user. Snivy (I kinda like that name) is a rich, spoilt little girl with a rarely-shown caring side. She uses Green Sleeves whenever she gets annoyed but will usually reverse the effects after a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment