Friday, September 17, 2010

And So It Begins...

The 5th Generation has arrived, and all the Pokemon have been unveiled for all to see! However, it will be a while before most of them make it onto my blog because I'd have to wait for the English names and dex entries to spur my creativity in giving them abilities. However, the official English Pokemon site did reveal Reshiram and Zekrom, so to celebrate the release of Pokemon Black and White, I'll showcase the two of them:
Pokemon: Reshiram
Ability: White Chicks
White Chicks is an ability that allows the user to transform any object into a more primitive form. For example, she can turn LRTs into locomotives, jet fighters into biplanes, tar roads into dirt roads and so on. White Chicks apparently only affects man-made objects so it won't work on people or even trees. There seems to be no special condition for activation; White Chicks can be used on an object as long as the user knows what to transform it into. Reshiram is a lady who believes that the modern world and technology in general are causing more harm than good. Why, back in her day, people cherished and respected the values of hard work and dedication, whereas now, technology is only causing people to seek greater convenience and personal satisfaction, leading to the decay of moral values and increasing laziness within society. If you meet her, expect to see everything around you going back to the Victorian era while she rambles on about the Internet poisoning the minds of young kids and stuff like that.

2 comments:

  1. I still have yet to see the 5th Gen... So I might not know their new abilities. XD But if you're starting on that, could I request that Psychic Pokemon to be Gijinka'd? That black one, Gochiruzeru I think. (Kinda love her nice defenses, unlike most Psychics. XP) Or Jaroda, because the final Grass starter form looks epic. :P But of course, if you have other plans, go on. XP;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well unfortunately, I don't have their English names yet, so I guess I won't be gijinkaing them yet

    ReplyDelete