Monday, April 12, 2010

She Lays Eggs a Lot

I'm not really trying to make a blog or anything really...I just want a place to post some of my drawings. More specifically, my gijinka drawings, which are people drawn in the likeness of Pokemon. Unlike most other gijinka projects on the web, my project consists of not only drawing people to look similar to Pokemon, but also providing them with special abilities. So don't expect me to talk about my life here...it's too troublesome.
I'll start off with:
Pokemon: Chansey
Ability: Pet Shop Boys
Pet Shop Boys is an ability that allows the user to hatch all sorts of creatures from special eggs (like the one in Chansey's pocket). After one creature has hatched, the user must wait for 5 minutes before he/she can hatch another. Most of the time, Chansey hatches cute little creatures that do nothing in particular. Sometimes, she'll hatch cute creatures that have a certain function, such as sweeping the floor or cooking meat. Chansey has a pretty good temper and is usually seen smiling. But if you get on her nerves (usually by trying to eat her egg), she turns into a horrible, insane person who hatches horrible, insane creatures that are designed to kill in horrible, insane ways. Some sort of split personality perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment